PDA

View Full Version : RE : collusion at party poker : PokerNeophyte

TheNutz
02-24-2004, 06:57 AM
Sorry wanted to start a differet thread on this as it is a bit OT. Party Poker "MAY" be starting to take these matters seriously, and I know ya guys pry think Im adv paradise by now, but I just love the hell out of their game (If I could just stay away from 50 hu tables when I have 100 in acct I'd be O.K.) LOL.

With this prompt reply and adressing this matter ALONG with the serious manner they address bots with. Why the hell is it they don't advertise and get scmhucks (like me!) in there?

I clear $$ out the ass at party, and break even (most of th etime) at paradise... But I enjoy my time at paradise much more.. That simple!

But I noticed a player clearing abusing ALLINs DAMN near to placing in a MTT at paradise. Here is their e-mail reply...

"

Paradise Poker Support wrote:

> Hello Ryan,
>
> Thank you for your report. Upon conclusion of our examination of player XXXXXXXXXX's connection in game #XXXXXXX89, we agree that this time-out is suspicious given the money invested in the pot at the time.
>
> Accordingly, our Security Department will be suspending this player's account until this player's connection problems have been addressed. Keeping the games honest is our highest priority and should we receive a response from this player that is less than satisfactory, their account will be closed.
>

> Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
>
> Paradise Poker Security
>
> re:aia1a

"

And as far as why it is off topic - I experinced what is quite obviously collusion at party myself tonight. My way of dealing with it.. leaving the table after losing $200 - $300 ........ Why ?

Because party will do an "internal review" and freeze my account and the 2 players I am suspicious of until they have resolved the matter.. Not worth it, I'll eat the money and mark the accts under my notes, almost like old west law!

That folks, is the difference between party and 90% of the other sites out there...

CrackerZack
02-24-2004, 09:05 AM
How can we have multiple threads posted in the last few days with one site in the subject of the message, and the other in the body? So was this on paradise or party?