PDA

View Full Version : "YOU LOOK SHARP"

01-30-2002, 06:20 AM
ENJOYED A VERY GOOD DINNER AT PICASSO'S LAST NIGHT. BUMPED INTO SOME OF THE SCUMMIEST PEOPLE SURROUNDING THE POKER ROOM. SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAID THAT I LOOKED NICE IN MY SUIT. OF COURSE, I LOOKED NICE. I DON'T NEED SOME POKER SLOB TO TELL ME I LOOK NICE. ANYONE COMPARED TO SOME POKER BUM LOOKS NICE. HAVE ANY OF YOU 2 PLUS 2 POSTERS SEEN THE GARBAGE IN THE BELLAGIO POKER ROOM? THEY ARE TRULY DISGUSTING. FROM HEAD TO TOE, THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WALKED INTO A GARBAGE TRUCK AND THEN WALKED INTO THE POKER ROOM. IT'S NO WONDER THEY ARE ALL FLEAS. ACTUALLY, CALLING POKER PLAYERS FLEAS IS AN INSULT TO FLEAS. HEHE. SO, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS, GO GET A WARDROBE AND TAKE A SHOWER. YOU GUYS STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN. NOW, ABOUT A POKER HAND. UNDER THE GUN IDIOT NAMED "MIKE" RAISES. 5 COLD CALLERS. LOOSE CANNON NEXT TO ME CALLS. I CALL WITH ACE TEN OF SPADES. THE FLOP IS 8-8-10. IDIOT MIKE BETS 3 CALLERS. LOOSE CANNON CALLS, I RAISE. IDIOT MIKE CALLS AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. TURN CARD IS ANOTHER 10. EVERYONE CHECKS TO ME. I BET. IDIOT MIKE CALLS AND LOOSE CANNON RAISES. WITHOUT HESITATION, I RE-RAISE. MIKE LOOKS AT HIS POCKET ACES AND FOLDS. HE RE-RAISES ME, I TELL HIM I GO ALL IN. HE SAYS OK. WE BOTH GO ALL IN. HE FLIPS OVER POCKET 8'S. THE RIVER CARD IS A 10 GIVING ME QUADS OVER QUADS. I LOOKED OVER AT THE LOOSE CANNON AND SAY, HOW MUCH OF AN UNDERDOG WERE YOU? WHEN YOU DID YOU NOT LIKE THE FLOP? HE WAS DRAWING DEAD. ALRIGHT, THAT'S ANOTHER COOL HAND BY JOEY. LATER.

01-30-2002, 07:01 AM
What the heck is your problem. You didn't impress me with your $75 clearance special rags. I guess you don't want to hear my story about the royal flush I had that beat a straight flush to the king then do you???

01-30-2002, 05:49 PM
I guess the real scum got lucky of outdrawing the "loose cannon" huh? Somebody told me that you really looked great in your Costco special!

01-30-2002, 07:54 PM

01-30-2002, 09:11 PM
Of course we are speaking of the originator of this thread, mr. ALL-CAPS please someone shoot me for the betterment of society cuz i'm a worthless scumbag with no real ideas or reasons to continue living that provide any usefulness to society....

oh, but THIS time, he actually put a poker hand in there, so NOW he can perhaps technically slide in just barely under the terms of use agreement, unlike his last pile of trash, which correctly was deleted for not following policy. Of course AS USUAL his post is full of personal attacks on everyone under the son, what happened joey, no fat people today? No anti-semetic rhetoric from you today? Aren't there some ethnic groups you haven't disparaged this week?

OK, so maybe THIS trash of mine, designed simply to enlighten the uninitiated viewer to the trash this idiots posts and what a useless waste of human flesh he is, needs some poker strategy content in order to avoid censorship of its own...

So you made up a story how you took one pair and sucked out on pocket eights which flopped quads. You would have had a jackpot with that board, but let me guess, you don't play for the money, so you just mucked it and let him have the pot, because your real goal by playing the hand was to merely show what a stuperior player you are. By the way, raising the flop with top pair, five cold callers pre-flop and a paired board when there's a bet and a call and people left to act is pretty foolish, but then you knew he was drawing dead the whole way anyway.....