PDA

View Full Version : talk about calling stations...

01-29-2002, 05:41 PM
Took a seat in a 3/6 hold'em game waiting for an open seat in my game. Witnessed an amazing hand.

Here it is:

8 people (everybody but me) see the flop with no raise. Flop comes down KJ9 with 2 hearts. Flop checked around. Turn brings a non-heart 5. Turn checked around. River brings the 3rd heart and SB comes out firing. 4 people call him.

SB had the flush, one guy had K9 for a flopped two pair, another guy had AK, another had K5 and made two pair on the turn and the last guy had pocket Aces!

If that would have been in my 20/40 game chips would have been flying everywhere!

01-29-2002, 05:46 PM
a couple of hands later I limp in from middle position with Ts9s. 8 see the flop again. Flop comes down 667 rainbow. Checked through and the turn brings the 4th suit 8. I bet, 1 call and somebody raises. I call thinking he must be full since nobody bets without the nuts here.

River blanks off and I check and call along with one other player. Raiser shows a 62o and another player shows JJ.

Unfortunately I then got called to my game. I seriously thought about staying though. What a game!