PDA

View Full Version : Borgata 6/12: Kings, scary flop, big pot, decisions

sfer
02-22-2004, 11:27 PM
This was played at a great table on Friday. I want to know how other 2+2ers would play this flop.

UTG was a LAG (posted in MP, raised 22, bet/raised every street, spiked a miracle set/boat on the river). EP1 was a serial bluffer LAG who turned into a maniac as he sucked down more Corona. At this point, he raised every hand preflop and nearly every flop. This was near the end of his maniac stage. EP2 was a calling station. CO was a methodical, experienced player who would take his time and prided himself on making good folds but was very aggressive when he thought he could push someone.

I'm in the SB and have K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif. UTG raises, EP1 3-bets, EP2 calls, one other cold-caller, CO cold-calls (he had done this before with suited Aces and big Aces), I cap, BB folds, everyone else calls.

Flop is A /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I try to look happy and bet. Called to the CO who raises. Now what?

Homer
02-22-2004, 11:33 PM
You call because you're getting ~25:1, which is plenty to spike your 2 outer.

-- Homer