PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Password problem

Acesover8s
02-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Probably not a big deal, but makes me uncomfortable. . .

I just tried to log into Party since another poster claims some of his money was missing from his account after the DOS attacks. So I attempt to log in and it says "Unable to validate password" I have always used the 'remember password' checkbox, so I know the problem is on their end. Waiting for their responds, but I wonder if anyone else has this problem?

rusty JEDI
02-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Your title said paradise. Reading a post from earlier by someone, Paradise had their bot detection software detect bots when no bot was present. Email support and have it cleared up.

rJ

SoBeDude
02-23-2004, 12:06 AM
There is apparently a problem with their latest version of their software if you're running a older version of Windows, like Me or 98.

Contact support, they'll give you a link to a slightly older version of the software. You'll have to uninstall Paradise software and reinstall it.

By the way, this will wipe out any notes you have on opponents. So save the 'Player Notes" file from the install directory. After you reinstall, just copy that saved file back in the install directory.

Good luck,

-Scott