PDA

View Full Version : transferring money online question

turnipmonster
02-22-2004, 02:43 PM
is there any way to transfer money directly between sites online? I don't have neteller or anything, when I signed up I just did the ghetto $100 phone card deposit into party poker and now I'd like to transfer some of my online roll to ultimate bet. is there any way to do this directly?

KC50
02-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Can't see that ever happening for obvious reasons. And if it did it would cost us a fee I'm sure. Open a Neteller account. It's free, very easy to use and most sites that I know of don't charge a vig.

KC

Cyndie
02-22-2004, 05:52 PM
At Ultimate Bet, you have to have a preferred account to automatically transfer money out, but I doubt you do to get money transferred TO you..However, you should set up a neteller account for future transactions, or you may be left with no easy/fast method of withdrawing your winnings and (keeping them transportable on the net)

Find someone who has accounts at both sites and transfer money to one and have him transfer to another. UB, Stars, Party/Empire, pokerworld(I believe, because I saw a player transfer button)are at least fast or automatic. Several other sites respond to email requests a bit more slowly.

I believe Prima and Victor Chandler and Golden Palace are totally opposed to player transfers, and True Poker didn't allow them until perhaps recently.

Holler if you need help.

Poker blog
02-22-2004, 06:16 PM
I tried to transfer money on Empire to a different player and couldn't do it. Did they take this away?

Cyndie
02-22-2004, 06:21 PM
New accounts are restricted more than older accounts...I have transferred thousands per week, but one account I know has a $600/week maximum.

You may need to contact the support desk to get your account upgraded. If you have any problems, let me know. It is easier for them to tell you it cannot be done sometimes, rather than finding out how to do it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

However, unless you have some problem with your account, you should have no problem, but we aware, they may consider you to be "linked" with any account you transfer to. Consider that before you transfer, or you may not be able to sit at the same table as the favorite fish who helped you transfer money.

CrackerZack
02-22-2004, 09:11 PM
You could ask someone you knew here that had accounts on both to help you with it. You'd transfer them the money on party, and they to you on UB. May not be your first choice, but it would work. Gotta trust a stranger-esque person though.

Poker blog
02-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Nevermind. I saw it again tonight. I swear it wasn't there when I looked last time, but I could just be on crack.