PDA

View Full Version : WSOP in april and may

Erdnase
02-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Hi all,
I will take some time and go to Vegas for some weeks. I will get there in the last week of March, spend a few days there and then come back end of April, hopefully for the entire WSOP.

Couple of questions:

Where would you recommend I stay? Binions or some place downtown, ??

Any planned 2+2 meeting?

Any seminar by MM or DS?

Any other tips are highly appreciated.

Hope to meet some of you there, preferably at some final tables...

Greets, Erd.

PokerBabe(aka)
02-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Binions is probably very inexpensive although the Golden Nugget is a nicer hotel (and it's right accross the street).

Mason is not planning on a seminar at this time, though perhaps we can get him to change his mind.

If you want to meet up, let me know when you will arrive (send me a PM) and do the same with the other Vegas posters you want to rendevous with. We are generally lurking about the green felt somewhere, so it's not too hand to track us down.

LGPG,

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

CrackerZack
02-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Are they still holding it at binions?

PokerBabe(aka)
02-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Yes, as far as I know the WSOP is still supposed to be at Binion's. However, since Harrahs is now managing the property, there is some chance it could be held at one of their other properties (like the RIO).

I just hope they get the thing open SOON, so I can go play some satellites. I've heard March 15th and more recently, April 1st as an opening date. April would not leave too much time for satellites so I will have to win the first one I play , I guess.

LGPG,

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Tyler Durden
02-23-2004, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will get there in the last week of March, spend a few days there and then come back end of April, hopefully for the entire WSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

The WSOP runs till the end of May. The main event starts Saturday the 22nd and ends Friday the 28th.

drewjustdrew
02-23-2004, 06:23 PM
I have stayed at 4 queens several times during wsop. Kitty corner from binions. Rooms are decent and cheap.