PDA

View Full Version : for andy

02-07-2002, 04:02 AM
I was waiting for a seat, and Archie was right above me on the list. When they called him, he ignored them. So after they called him three times, I headed for the table. Of course, then he signaled for them to lock it up.

I got in a few minutes later, just to Archie's left. We both posted behind the button and began play. At collection time, Archie said, There are five new players. We shouldn't have to pay. I said nothing, but I didn't pay.

When the brush saw this, he went to the floorman and then came back and said Archie and another player had to pay. Archie refused, reasoning that he and I sat down at the same time so he shouldn't have to pay if I didn't. Still, I said nothing. Archie told the brush to send the floorman over. I winked at Boris across the table, and said, Watch this.

When the floor came over, Archie told his story. I waited while he thought it over, then I said, Joe, Archie is right that we both sat down at the same time, but he locked up the seat I wanted for 20 minutes (an exageration) before taking it. He should have to pay for that.

Archie looked at me like I had just kissed him on the mouth. I could barely keep a straight face. And Joe agreed with me. Since I have no personal grudge against Archie, I did this just for you.

02-07-2002, 12:51 PM
Anybody got a picture of this guy? I can only imagine what he looks like. I love reading about people getting what's coming to them. You reap what you sow, right?

02-07-2002, 03:41 PM

02-07-2002, 10:07 PM