PDA

View Full Version : RyanL apology

TheNutz
02-22-2004, 01:40 AM
I would like to apologize personally to whomever I offended the last night when I went off spouting out how much I made in other businesses etc..

We all make mistakes, hopefully in due time you all can let that slide, and yeah I do tend to come here to bitch unfortunately.. But I read this board every day also.

I'm typically afraid to give any advice as I am a long term -EV Player in a HUGE way!

Today is my turn around day, I started taking poker as a serious job. I still have the full intentions of opening up my own on-line poker site, and there wil be rake rebates of some sort upon opening.

I have a passion for the game, even though I am far from conquering it... I am definately addicted to it, but now I am looking at it as something I can seriously beat in the long term.

My play has dramatically improved since I started reading this board, and thanks to all those who posted threads I read but never posted back too..

As far as Prima, if you all would really like me to explain in full why I am unable to play there I will be glad to do so, or the Gaming Guy can.

Nothing I am embarassed about....

Anyways, hopefully I can slide my way back in here..

BradleyT
02-22-2004, 01:47 AM
To be honest, the best thing you could do if you open up a new room would be to have a P/R person handle "relations" on this board because your rep and P/R skills precede you.

TheNutz
02-22-2004, 01:58 AM
I will not be promoting the site nor even mentioning it.. I just come here to post as a player not advertise my site.

morgant
02-22-2004, 01:59 AM
i think coming clean about the prima issue would be a step in the right direction for a fresh start. and if you want to play poker, go to the small stakes and post some hands.
you were in a flame war last night? or are you talking about a month ago?

gl

TheNutz
02-22-2004, 02:11 AM
O.K. RE: Prima Issue...

It is this simple, I bonus whored..

I did NOT READ anywhere that I couldn't get the no deposit bonuses at multiple sites (maybe I didn't read the terms close enough or maybe they weren't there at the time).

I did however mention to each site I recieved the no deposit bonus at (which I had to register a credit card to get - and eventually deposited at 3 prima sites so I think they were all the no deposit bonus sites) that I had accounts at other prima sites, and also madeit clear my girlfriend had accounts so we couldn't play at the same table with eachother. They had no problem with this.

Then my computer crashed after I opened accts at 2 prima sites, when my hard drive was reformatted and I signed up for the other sites I had a different alias. So I had 2 aliases and one account PER prima skin, not ever more then one account per skin in my name.

Yes, my girlfriend also did take advatange of the no deposit bonuses. We were told there was no problem with both of us having accounts in same household. In fact I had to fax in my drivers license, my credit card (copy of it), and a form authorizing her to make deposits using that credit card.

They could of quite simply asked me about the multiple aliases I had and it would of been explained, I could of then went and used just one alias... and continue to play across all Prima skins.

And if the no deposit bonus (which I pry got 40 bux total out of) was REALLY that big of a deal they could of subtracted it from my bankroll and told me it was a 'no-no'

I guess I can understand (kind of) why they banned me, but they lost a long term player who spends ALOT of time playing every day by not asking me a few simple questions.

And yes, the no deposit bonuses were all recieved under the same Alias.

Hope I didn't come across as cocky or arrogant there - but I still truly feel they are a very harsh network, and I still see the occasional post here and there complaining about them.

I no longer know what their network is like but according to pokerpulse, they seem to be doing o.k.

And if they terminated MY account for that, I am sure they are quickly weeding out any fraudulent type of activity at their sites.

TheNutz
02-22-2004, 02:12 AM
BTW Morgant, I meant when I was drunk a month ago...