PDA

View Full Version : When you least expect it

JDErickson
02-21-2004, 09:49 PM
loose loose party table

Party Poker 2/4 Hold 'Em (10 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO-1 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: (5.5 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB folds.

River: (7.5 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.

Final Pot: 9.5 BB

Results in white: <font color="white">SB shows Ad Ah (two pairs, aces and jacks). Hero shows Qc Qs (two pairs, queens and jacks). </font>

Barry
02-21-2004, 10:37 PM
You forget the adjective passive in your description of the table. Thank him for letting you lose almost the least amount that you could have. I couldn't bring myself to bet THAT river.

SpiderMnkE
02-22-2004, 02:26 AM
I probably would have checked through on this river.. I'm not sure what he is calling you down with that you beat.

me454555
02-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Today must be play AA passivly day. I had 2 big hands run up agianst AA 2x in a row. The guy w/AA never put in a single raise. He flopped a full house (flop was A99) and never RAISED!!!! wierd.

Gonzoman
02-22-2004, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I probably would have checked through on this river.. I'm not sure what he is calling you down with that you beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm betting it... we're talking about party 2/4 here. The other guy would call with any 6, any 5, any pocket pair 7-10, ace high, king high with a monster kicker of 9 or 10, 10 high because he 'knows' you're bluffing, anything. But maybe I'm a maniac.