PDA

View Full Version : Buy Your Bumper Stickers Today

Wake up CALL
02-20-2004, 05:38 PM
I have made my order Bumper Stickers (http://store.yahoo.com/neuse/noname1.html) and you can too. Stand up for your beliefs and show your disgust for the leading criminaliberal.

Also you might want to offer your assistance to the organizers of this website as well Vietnam Veterans. (http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm)

George Rice
02-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Does this qualify as spam? Maybe not. Even if not, should it be done on the 2+2 server? What do you guys think?

George Rice
02-20-2004, 07:50 PM
I guess some die hard conservatives served in Viet Nam after all. I just wonder if these guys will find a reason to oppose any Democrat or liberal.

Perhaps they should call their organization "Viet Nam Veterans Who'll Use This Fact For Any Purpose To Gain Political Advantage."

Wake up CALL
02-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Heh Heh, I voted no to the poll as well. Doesn't surprise me that a non-veteran liberal prick would call my patriotic post spam though.

George Rice
02-20-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't surprise me that a non-veteran liberal prick would call my patriotic post spam though.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I asked if it was spam, didn't say that it was. It would probably have to be posted in more than one place to qualify as spam. It is a political solicitation.

2. I think that it's inappropriate because the owners of this site may not want their site used to solicit political donations. Others may agree. Apparently you do too, as you indicated that you also voted no.

3. Calling me names is childish and inappropriate. I recommend leaning to address ideas and not attack those expressing those ideas. I know it's hard to do, but everything is more civil that way. In a formal debate that bebhavior would never be tolerated.

4. Sometimes I can be a p***k. But that's not my normal persona and you shouldn't suggest it is, especially since you don't know me.

5. I think most will agree that your post isn't patriotic. It's political. You shouldn't confuse the two concepts.

6. It's not relevant that I'm not a veteran. I was lucky I was too young to serve. Sorry if you have a problem with that. I didn't join later because I'm not good at taking orders. I wouldn't fit in the millitary--oil and vinegar.

7. If you served in Nam, thanks. I'm glad you made it back, even if you call me names. By the way, John Kerry was a war hero, even if you don't like his political views.

8. You promissed not to respond to my posts. Now I have to spank you.

Wake up CALL
02-21-2004, 04:52 PM
George you are correct, I never should have called you a liberal. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I never made a promise to you to not respond to your posts, more like a resolution I failed to keep.

As for spanking me I offer you an open invitation.

George Rice
02-21-2004, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never should have called you a liberal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conservatives using the term liberal like it's some sort of curse word is one of the reasons it's very hard to have constructive discussions between conservatives and liberals. This has been a problem since George Sr ran against Dukakis (card carrying member of the ACLU remark). This is in a way similar to the tactic the Nazis used against the Jews before WWII, blaming them for all their woes. I wonder if some conservatives would wish the same fate on liberals. It certainly seems that way sometimes.

If you tell a lie enough times, people will start to believe it.

[ QUOTE ]
As for spanking me I offer you an open invitation.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I knew you liked that sort of thing I would have never brought it up.

Wake up CALL
02-21-2004, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is in a way similar to the tactic the Nazis used against the Jews before WWII, blaming them for all their woes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what planet are you living on?

George Rice
02-21-2004, 11:27 PM
What is it you don't agree with? That the Nazis blamed the Jews for all of their woes, or that conservatives blame liberals for all this country's woes? Which is it?

Wake up CALL
02-22-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is it you don't agree with? That the Nazis blamed the Jews for all of their woes, or that conservatives blame liberals for all this country's woes? Which is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with comparing the reasoning behind the attempted genocide of a race to political differences.

George Rice
02-22-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't agree with comparing the reasoning behind the attempted genocide of a race to political differences.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the guy who uses the term "criminaliberal".

It's a hatred issue. The Nazis cultivated an atmosphere of hatred towards the jews. The conservatives try to cultivate an atmosphere of hatred towards liberals. The magnitude is different but the idea is the same. Also, I was refferring to a tactic they used, not genocide, whcih was a different tactic they also used. But you knew that, didn't you?

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Wake up CALL
02-22-2004, 07:27 PM
George, George, George, just because I tend to dislike you and do hate your pretty boy Kerry does not mean I hate all liberals. Heck I rather like AndyFox, John Cole and others. I get tired of explaining the difference between criminaliberals and liberals that I will leave it to you to research my definition in a prior post. Since you do not even have the time to research the Global warming issue before you post incorrect assumptions I doubt you will bother.

George Rice
02-22-2004, 08:43 PM
The closest thing you've come to defining that term on this fourm was:

[ QUOTE ]
Matt you have joined the forum since I was asked to coin a term for a specific group of liberals so as not to refer to respectable liberals such as AndyFox, John Cole and others whom I respect. So you see it is for a matter of differentiation not just to be calling names. I find it very specific, useful and accurate. I am sure all the non-criminaliberals appreciate your concern.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me you consider liberals cirminals solely because you don't find them respectable. You go on to say that you consider it accurate. You only list two exemptions, who happen to be posters on this forum.

I guess you've proven my point better than I could have.

I'll coin a new term myself, naziconservative. I define it as a conservative who calls a liberal an inflammatory name without proof.

Can you think of anyone I have in mind?

[ QUOTE ]
and do hate your pretty boy Kerry

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate? What did he ever do to you make you hate him? Expouse liberal views? I doubt you knew much about him before he became the front runner.

Chris Alger
02-23-2004, 03:27 AM
E.g., George asks whether a post commanding people to "buy" something qualifies as spam. The respondent puts on his form-fitting pointy thinking cap and reasons thus: George must be a "liberal", and a "prick" liberal at that. And of course he also figures that supporting mass murder in countries that neither attacked nor threatened to attack the U.S. is "patriotism." And it's no isolated example: crude stupidity in the guise of patriotism is the motif of nearly everything this poster says, at least here.

The country and indeed the world would be improved if the dumb guys would either acknowledge their disability or pick or at least pick something besides patriotism to explain it. Like substnace abuse, head trauma or poor upbringing. Leave the real patriots alone.

Wake up CALL
02-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Alger to put it succinctly, "You have no clue".