PDA

View Full Version : sng roi

jaydoggie
02-20-2004, 12:49 AM
is there a program that tracks this, or is everyone just using a notebook and a pen?

ive recently gone on a terrible run, and starting to doubt im as good as i thought i was, and think its time to start keeping track.

my br is still up, but i dont think its up that much in relation to the amount i've played.

if anyone has a program, or knows a program that keeps track of this, perhaps pokerstat(?) please reply. my last 2 posts went unnoticed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Paul2432
02-20-2004, 01:14 AM
I use MS Excel.

Paul

CrisBrown
02-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Hi jaydoggie,

PokerTracker will keep track of all of your SNG results ... # played, % of money finishes (and each finish), total amount wagered, total amount won, net profit (or loss), etc. for each buy-in. It also records each SNG (and each hand) you play, so your record-keeping is sufficient for IRS purposes (which require you to account for each game you play). As for ROI, that's a simple matter of net profit (or loss) divided by total buy-in. PokerTracker doesn't do that, but it gives you the numbers you need to do it for yourself.

Cris

MensaIQ178
02-20-2004, 02:59 AM
you dont need a program. program says: you arent as good as you think you are.

jaydoggie
02-20-2004, 09:14 AM
thanks for the encouragement mensa.

GoSox
02-20-2004, 08:39 PM
I find Pokertracker to be great for this. At first you use it for ROI and % in the money, but then you can start to really dig through your stats and work on improving your play.

Just on a side note, it's amazing how many single, low income, unhappy mensa members there are. And how many wealthy, happy, successful people would never qualify.

OneStuckFish
02-20-2004, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find Pokertracker to be great for this. At first you use it for ROI and % in the money, but then you can start to really dig through your stats and work on improving your play.

Just on a side note, it's amazing how many single, low income, unhappy mensa members there are. And how many wealthy, happy, successful people would never qualify.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly b/c mensa members standards of income and success are far different from those who would never qualify. Theres something to be said about a 140+ IQ. But theres also something to be said about a 126, some common sense, and a understanding of happiness that appears easy to achieve. /images/graemlins/wink.gif