PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Saturday SnG - Who wants to play?

t_perkin
02-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Ok Stoneii suggested this a week ago, sounds like a pretty good idea:

Stars
2 table NLHE $13+1 Satellite to the 200+15
Saturday 2pmEST/7pmGMT

Same deal as the Tuesday and Wednesday SnGs only this time we play a $13+1 satellite to the Sunday $200+15

Seeing as it is at the weekend hopefully we can get players from both the tuesday and wednesday games.

I figure if we run it at 2pmEST/7pmGMT then that is a reasonable hour for both sides of the pond.

We don't have any idea how popular this is going to be so if you can PM me or reply to this thread if you want to play then that would be great. Otherwise we wont know how many tables to run.

If you also put in your PM the times that you are *able* to play on Saturday (not the times that you *want* to play) then we can change the time if there seems to be a big preference for something different. (Make sure you state whether you are talking in EST or GMT!)

Hope to see you then

Tim

p.s.: There is two other commitments that you have to make if you want to enter this:
The winner HAS to give us a report of his/her performance in the 200+15, however emabarassing...
And if you win the 200+15 then you have to give all suckers who payed you into the tournament their $13 back /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheGrifter
02-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Count me in unless I get too busy this weekend. More than likely I'll be there.

Stoneii
02-19-2004, 06:14 PM
If I can I will. I'm on shaky ground with this timing though (with the boss) as I:

a)Play the PL at 1pm GMT
b)Am playing Monday night after in local B&M charity game
(and I've qualified for the Spring cup in the local B&M game and I haven't mentioned it yet, but I absolutely have to be there as the winner gets their entry into the Irish open paid - dream on!!)

Doc knows where this one lies in my dreams /images/graemlins/smile.gif Need the experience though!

If I can find a way to play I will but ice is thin!!

DrPhysic
02-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Tim,

Sounds like a deal to me. I just sent a copy of your post to all 80 of the SNG bunch. You may get a lot of pm's.

Also, might make arrangements for people to jump in at the specified time, if they don't get in, jump in the next one until everybody that wants to play is in a game.

Doc

t_perkin
02-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Same deal as the Tuesday and Wednesday games except this is a satellite SnG.

I (username "t_perkin 2+2") will sit on the first empty $13+1 Satellite to the 200+15 table available after the start time (7pm GMT/2pm EST Saturday 21st Feb).

If/when the first table fills just keep filling up more and more tables as they become available.

An hour or so before the start time I will post the number of players that we are expecting which will give you an idea of whether or not another table is likely to fill.

Any more questions just PM or reply to the thread.

Tim

Bluff1
02-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Time sucks for me so I won't be able to make it gl to all that do though.