PDA

View Full Version : don't you hate it when...

jdl22
02-19-2004, 04:56 PM
you are playing two tables and your hole cards on one would be perfect with the flop on another? Sure sometimes that means there are 2 of the same card in this phantom deck and a half but it is somewhat annoying. It's worse when your real flop is absolutely terrible. Too bad you can't switch your cards to the other table somehow.

DrSavage
02-19-2004, 05:56 PM
Tell me about it. I keep trying to drag and drop my cards to a different table but it ain't working ...

arfsananto
02-19-2004, 06:24 PM
Or you get AKs, the flop is rags rainbow with none of yours, then the next flop is three of the suit you just had AK of...

LetsRock
02-19-2004, 06:52 PM
I get that a lot. My hand matches the previous board or the next board way too often. It's kind of scary.

CrisBrown
02-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Hiya LetsRock,

It's called "flop lag." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cris

Mikey
02-20-2004, 02:02 AM
lol, that is so funny, and so true.

ZAC
02-20-2004, 09:41 AM
....your pointer is aimed at "Raise" after flopping top set in one game. Then, at the split second of pressing the mouse after 4 callers and dreaming of a juicy pot, the game suddenly switches to the other where your big blind of T2o is the one triggered on a 3-bet. Tell me if something similar in nature has not happened to you. /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

LetsRock
02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
So that's what they call it. I always just thought it was some kind of acient torture - your cards work, but not with this board~ neener, neener, neener /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigpooch
02-20-2004, 11:02 AM
It's happened on a few occasions, especially when playing
six tables! Just yesterday, I blew off 3 small bets by
accidentally raising with Qxs in a ring game: thankfully,
it was only in 2-4 at PokerStars when trying to get more
FPPs! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I extricated myself once in draw when I raised with a weak
pair, but decided to stand pat with it and won a small pot!

superleeds
02-20-2004, 05:31 PM
I had a pair of 7's on one table and at the same time the other pair of 7's on the other. No more sevens came on either table.

They do use a deck per table? Right?

MikeNaked
02-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Haha, that happened to me in a game last week. I had AK in one game and I was about to isolate some poor fool, when up pops my other table just as I hit RAISE! I had 63o on the button with six limpers already in.

Flop comes 66J MHIG! -- Beautiful for table image! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Barry
02-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Nah, flop lag is when the next board on a table works for your last hand. This situation I call flop transference.

BigBaitsim (milo)
02-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Accidently folded pocket aces to a KQ4r flop last week. Lucky for me, the turn was another K. It got 3-bet on the flop and capped on the turn before one of the two other guys slowed down. KQ beat QQ, so for once the poker gods were looking out for me and my AA.