PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy pokerchips using Neteller?

Guido
02-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a nice chip set but I can't find any sites where I pay with Neteller. Do you know one?

Thanks,

Guido

PuppetMaster
02-19-2004, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a nice chip set but I can't find any sites where I pay with Neteller. Do you know one?

Thanks,

Guido

[/ QUOTE ]
just buy them on ebay (best deals)

Guido
02-19-2004, 02:29 PM
You can't use Neteller there right? Are those things new or not?

Guido

Guido
02-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Help please...
Does Ebay sell new stuff by the way? Or used?

Guido

JTrout
02-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Most of the chips on Ebay are brand new. Occasionally someone sells used chips.

You cannot use Neteller for ebay, or pretty much anywhere other than gambling sites.

Rushmore
02-24-2004, 04:44 PM
EBAY's always got dozens of listings for new chips at great prices. It's definitely the way to go.

I know that Pokerstars offers a very nice set of clay chips with case for only 17,000 FPP's. I'll bet if you asked nice, someone here might be able to "work something out."

I would post here that anyone willing to sell 17,000 FPP's or to actually buy the things and sell them to you for a good price, etc etc.

Or just go to EBAY.

Bubmack
02-27-2004, 11:54 AM
I am currently out of stock on Chips at EBAY....and I wont have more until May /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif. The lead time on these things is around 4.5 months right now /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif. But if you still need chips then...send me a PM...I'll take neteller.