PDA

View Full Version : college BB

kingdavid
02-18-2004, 04:34 PM
I have only posted predictions once, last Saturday, and went 6-1. I have not wagered since then. Tonight, however, you must play UCONN. I know its a lot of points, but Uconn will smoke them. Uconn needs to get their swagger and confidence back and Calhoun knows it. Also, Miami's leading scorer is out -- they are not too good with him. I'm looking for about a 30 point blowout. If not, I might be with scalf collecting cans. lol

Although I am playing only one game, I feel pretty good about Duke to bounce back (they should be focused early and when they get the lead they are terrific), Missouri (Iowa st. awful on road and may have a let down after texas win) and W. Mich. Again, I am only playing U Conn. Tip: There are some big interconference games in the mid-major conferences on Saturday so look ahead to teams' next opponent before wagering the next two nights.

king

scalf
02-18-2004, 09:15 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif i bet u conn big..

also bet ill, xav, lsu, ala, hawaii (still open)..

just in from dinner...haven't checked scores yet..

gl /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Porcupine
02-19-2004, 04:45 PM
I was with you on LSU, Hawaii, UConn, plus found some others losers (St. Joes: thanks for blowing the 30 point lead) /images/graemlins/confused.gif So now my question is, where do I get one of those can pickers with the point on the end of it, my back is too old to pick up enough cans having to reach down for each one /images/graemlins/mad.gif