PDA

View Full Version : Rake Rebate

BIGRED
02-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Can someone tell me what a "rake rebate" program is. It sounds like some kind of payback for the rake you contribute to an online poker site. If so, how can I take advantage of this? I already have an account with Party.

LetsRock
02-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Rake rebate is getting a "refund' of a portion of the rake you contributed to a certain site.

As far as I know, this is usually done through affiliates (signing up under someone else, who benefits from your play and returns some of the rake profit to the player as an incentive to keep playing).

Some sites have special offers (usually new sites) to offer rake rebate straight to you to try to get you to plant your butt in one of their seats to get the site up and going.

I am an affiliate for Choice Poker. It's a new site and there's not lots of traffic yet, but if your'e interested in getting some of your rake back, PM me and I'll get you hooked up.

I know someone who is an affiliate for a couple other sites. I'd be happy to recommend you to him if you're interested in pursuing this.

MyPokerCoach.com
02-19-2004, 01:09 PM
We offer our RakeRecycle(TM) program to players who qualify. This is the best rake program on the net right now and we have pre-launch specials for those who qualify.

Contact me privately for more info promos@mypokercoach.com