PDA

View Full Version : Custom Poker Chips

Se0ultrain
02-18-2004, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase quality clay poker chips online? I'm looking to spend between $400-$500 for a good full clay set. The best I've found so far is off www.pokerchips.com. (http://www.pokerchips.com.) I was wondering if you guys knew anything like that site or better that offers clay chips with custom labeling. Thanks.

-Mike

OrangeHeat
02-18-2004, 03:46 PM
try the chipstore.com I just ordered 750 of them. They are Chipco Protech's and the guys there have great customer service.

Buy the sample - mine included a coupon for free artwork worth $35. Or go to Chipco.com nad get there free samples (they are the same chip).

Wherever you go - get samples first!!! Don't buy anything you haven't held and toyed with for awhile.

Orange

PS - The home poker forum has lots of infop on chips - you may want to cross post this there.

pretender2k
02-19-2004, 04:41 AM
I think I remember seeing some on Ebay. Just search poker chips. You'll get quite a few hits but I am sure there were some on there that you could have customized. I don't remember prices.

MrDannimal
02-20-2004, 01:31 AM
I bought groomsmen's gifts from pokerchips.com, and I was super satisfied with their customer service. They busted ass to get me the chips (stamped) far faster then they said they would, when I indicated what they were for.

Great experience.