PDA

View Full Version : Al Capone Junior is sick.

DrPhysic
02-18-2004, 01:18 PM
He must be sick and in bed.

He hasn't been on a good RANT in over a week.

Sympathy cards can be addressed to:

RANT KING
Redneckville
USA
Zip A5555

Doc

Al_Capone_Junior
02-18-2004, 09:50 PM
is that the Rant King actually IS sick, sick as a dog, and getting sicker very quickly. Nyquil time for me very shortly. If I make the 2+2 SNG I should be dead money and a lock for 18th place.

But none of that never stopped me from ranting before! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is stopping me lately from ranting is that I have been winning A LOT. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif I've been saving money for a new truck, and basically I made enough just in the last three days to buy it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Took 5th in a $109 tourney that paid very nicely two days ago. /images/graemlins/grin.gifCan't complain about how I played, or the hand I went out on - AK vs 99. Nines held up and I went from hero to railbird. Of course the blinds were about 1/5 of my stack at the time, so there wasn't any choice about going all-in. First would have been better tho, naturally.

Won a ton of money in stud-8 today. Have a great propping job where I can play stud-8 and get paid to win at it too.

Also won a small rebuy tournament this morning, another nice payday. My long stretch of very mediocre performances in multi tourneys is over.

So it's hard to rant when you're on top of the world. However, should the subject come up....!!!!

I just wish I felt better!

al

DrPhysic
02-19-2004, 06:13 PM
http://notendur.unak.is/not/tim/SUV.jpg

Stoneii
02-19-2004, 06:22 PM
LMAO

Well it was only 4 $30 SnG's he won on the trot - lol

N1 - sorry Al, I don't even know you, hope u don't mind /images/graemlins/grin.gif

t_perkin
02-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Now Icelanders know what SUVs are!

Check this out:

Iceland Touring Club (http://www.f4x4.is/ferdamyndir/Nyttefni_01/nyttefni_01.html)

Makes my jeep look like a baby /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tim

Al_Capone_Junior
02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
I really didn't expect to get somethin' so NEW tho!

al

Al_Capone_Junior
02-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Yea but hoss, each one of those SNGs had a $3 fee! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al