PDA

View Full Version : scalf attack poll>>??

scalf
02-16-2004, 07:24 PM

Zeno
02-16-2004, 08:19 PM
You should have waited until Ray Zee got back from his California Poker Binge, then ran your blitzkrieg of posts. Save some up for when he gets back so you can rattle his cage a bit. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Zeno

scalf
02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif.lol...i really have half a mind to head out to colma and pull some kinda practical joke on z..and maybe tommy too; but just don't got the energy now..lol

then, again, maybeeee..

lol..gl /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Wake up CALL
02-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Your poll did not have a proper place for my vote.

I vote that Scalf should be required to post in English and not unintelligable symbols.

Al_Capone_Junior
02-16-2004, 11:01 PM
I have NO IDEA what the HELL this is about. Apparently you've been getting some flamage! but with the choices you listed, how could i NOT vote for the proctology option! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW I don't really CARE what this is about either, I just had to make fun of your poll!

al

scalf
02-16-2004, 11:28 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif caught on fast..

gl /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

HDPM
02-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Don't listen to doubters. #@%* 'em. Post away. Until z goes mad. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adios
02-17-2004, 04:14 AM
Yeah I think you definitely should strive to be a proctologist /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Your posts are great and how could anyone ignore the insight you provide on Arch Crawford and RMBS.

Phat Mack
02-17-2004, 04:26 AM
I decided to investigate what this was all about, so I went to your home page. The instant I clicked on your "Show All User's Posts" button, my computer started emitting clouds of black smoke.

I think I'll trust z on this. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ChipWrecked
02-17-2004, 12:33 PM
I don't see a button for "I don't care what you post, just keep making me money..."

Taking Denver tonite