PDA

View Full Version : Results in the SB and BB

Guido
02-16-2004, 03:15 PM
What are your results in the SB and BB? I'm losing in those two positions but winning in all the others according to Pokertracker. I lose 0.12BB/hand in the SB and 0.15BB in the BB. Is this normal? What are your results? Need to know if this is a leak or just normal.

Thanks,

Guido

Nottom
02-16-2004, 03:18 PM
You gonna lose money out of the Blinds, becasue you are often forced to throe away money on trash hands. Your numbers seem decent enough to me although compared to other times this question has been asked, your BB number seems better than normal while you SB number may be a bit low.

Guido
02-16-2004, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You gonna lose money out of the Blinds

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought so but not sure... and if so, how much.

[ QUOTE ]
your BB number seems better than normal while you SB number may be a bit low.

[/ QUOTE ]
So perhaps I call a little to much in the SB?

Thanks,

Guido

J.R.
02-16-2004, 03:28 PM
What is the blind structure of the game you play in? If you play in various structured games, try to break it down by game as your numbers should be different for each game.

Mike Gallo
02-16-2004, 03:34 PM
I dont pay my blinds. I wait for the blinds to pass and then I post in the cutoff.

Come to think of it, I do not play from UTG UTG+1, UTG+2, or UTG+3. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tripdad
02-16-2004, 04:08 PM
i'm at work now w/out pokertracker in front of me, but i know i am in the black from small blind, and i think fairly well. i know also that i lose $$$ from the big blind.

but, the more important number that will tell you how well you play your blinds is what your figure is without taking blinds into account. this figure definitely should be comparable to other early positions. again i'm not in front of pokertracker, so i don't remember what pokertracker calls it, but it is just to the right of your overall figures.

cheers!

Guido
02-16-2004, 05:11 PM
The structure is always the same. The SB is half a BB.