PDA

View Full Version : 6-12 QQ in the SB

Schmed
02-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Ep calls, mp1 calls, mp2 calls, LP calls, button folds, I look down and see Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and raise, BB calls, all call.

Flop

K /images/graemlins/club.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif j /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet, BB folds, ep calls, mp1 calls, mp2 folds, lp calls,
button folds

turn

A /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet Ep folds, mp1 calls, lp calls

River

A /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, both callers call

BottlesOf
02-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Looks fine to me.

Schmed
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
yeah I guess in re-reading the hand I thought..hmmm maybe it was a pretty boring hand to post.

My only questions about this hand was who would c/r the flop but I don't think the MP1 with the 10,3 of spades folds to that. He was good like that. I got unlucky on the turn and lucky on the river......such is poker.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allan
02-16-2004, 01:07 PM
I think you're best off betting this flop rather than checkraising. You'll get people who are willing to call this flop but unwilling to bet it out after you raise preflop. You'll also get to make it 3 bets if someone wants to raise your flop bet.

Allan

DOMIT
02-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Concerning your question about the check-raise, I'll have to agree that you should bet out and not run the chance that you'll give someone a free card. With the number of bets in the pot from preflop (12), being stuck in the middle having to call 2 bets cold with a 10, I'd still have odds to call the turn.