PDA

View Full Version : BB hand for review

JDErickson
02-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Loose Party table. No specific reads on my 2opponents.

Party Poker 2/4 (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO-1 raises, CO folds, Button folds, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, CO-1 bets, Hero calls, UTG raises, CO-1 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls, CO-1 calls.

Turn: (9.5 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG bets, CO-1 raises, Hero calls, UTG calls $6 (All-In).

River: (15 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero checks, CO-1 bets, Hero raises, CO-1 3-bets, Hero caps, CO-1 calls.

Final Pot: 23 BB

Comments?

THanx
Jim

dirty_dan
02-15-2004, 10:03 PM
I'd fold preflop.

Worst position against only two opponents who have both show aggression I just call the flop 3-bet. You're losing money with the cap.

CO-1 probably just hit his set of aces. UTG can't reraise so you've got your odds.

Great river.

spamuell
02-15-2004, 10:05 PM
I don't understand why you capped the flop at all.

This isn't a value bet with only 2 callers and you want UTG to call, right? Was this an attempt to clear up your pair outs or something?

WillMagic
02-15-2004, 10:18 PM
I don't like your call of 1.5 cold here in the SB. Your position is awful, and you are in bad shape against the raiser.

I fail to see why you capped the flop here. You are in a calling mode with your straight draw since you are out of position.

Turn and river are fine.

Will

spamuell
02-15-2004, 11:40 PM
I just noticed that the title of this post is "BB hand for review" but BisonBison's hand convertor says you were in the SB. Was this a typo or a convertor bug?

Bob T.
02-15-2004, 11:48 PM
I really don't like your semicoldcall in the small blind.

The cap on the flop is aggressive, but I think with 8 outs, and the potential for a little misdirection, and when you add in the likelyhood that it was going to get capped anyway, I like it.

Turn and river are routine.

Good luck,
play well,

Bob T.

JDErickson
02-16-2004, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ust noticed that the title of this post is "BB hand for review" but BisonBison's hand convertor says you were in the SB. Was this a typo or a convertor bug?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry it was SB not BB

JDErickson
02-16-2004, 12:16 AM
UTG flipped 99, CO-1 flipped KK. MHIG

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
02-16-2004, 02:33 AM