PDA

View Full Version : Party SNGs not loading in my PokerTracker

Warik
02-15-2004, 08:42 PM
I have 472 Tournament hands in my PokerTracker tournament window, but ZERO tournament summaries. I don't know how many I've won or lost or what my ROI is. I've been requesting hand histories and importing them just like I import the ring games.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ptrack pat
02-15-2004, 09:24 PM
You have to click "YES" to the prompt at the end of the tournament that asks if you want the summary and hand histories to be sent to you. If you will do this, you will get the summary and hand histories in one email, you don't even have to worry about requesting them while playing the sit and go tournaments. You even get hand histories for hands after you bust out of the tourney.

Warik
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have to click "YES" to the prompt at the end of the tournament that asks if you want the summary and hand histories to be sent to you. If you will do this, you will get the summary and hand histories in one email, you don't even have to worry about requesting them while playing the sit and go tournaments. You even get hand histories for hands after you bust out of the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah! Thanks!!!