PDA

View Full Version : Please advise, UB bonus

namknils
02-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi Zooers,

I was wondering if anyone would care to give me some advice about the bonus' at Ultimate Bet. I don't have an account there yet and I was thinking about opening one. I've heard of a Neteller bonus of 20% to $100 that's available thru Tuesday. What I was wondering is can I get the 20% new account bonus thru BonusWhores and then still get the Neteller bonus?

If I deposit $400 tomorrow thru BonusWhores can I withdraw most of it again tomorrow and deposit $400 more on Tuesday? Does this make sense?

Any advice will help.

Thank you,
Nam

jek187
02-15-2004, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I deposit $400 tomorrow thru BonusWhores can I withdraw most of it again tomorrow and deposit $400 more on Tuesday? Does this make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

In theory, this should work. If you run into troubles, shoot an email to management@IGNORE.bonuswhores.com and I'll lend you what help I can. PMs here are also fine.

Webster
02-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Be aware that the UB bonus is a lot of card playing with tougher then normal players. Each hand in 2/4 is worth about 1 penny so $1000 is about 1000 hands!

Justy a word of caution

Cosimo
02-16-2004, 02:46 AM
huh what? typos are crushing your math.

Since UB caps the points given per hand at 1, the best place to play is $2/4. Each hand generates just under 1 point, which works off 10c in bonus money. A $100 bonus would take 1000 hands to work off, or about 5 hours if three-tabling. If you only play one table at a time, it would take five three-hour sessions.

JTG51
02-16-2004, 03:59 AM
Be aware that the UB bonus is a lot of card playing...

I'm always surprised to hear people say this. I clear the UB bonuses much faster than any other major site, between $30 and $35 an hour. Even Party is only about $20-$25/hr when playing three tables.

morgant
02-16-2004, 04:02 AM
clears bonuses in no time.........this should be mute topic by now.

Jim Kuhn
02-16-2004, 04:27 AM
You must be very adept at short handed play or you will lose at a faster rate than working off the bonus.

MicroBob
02-16-2004, 04:59 AM
you should be be able to get both bonuses...except.

1. you can't count on getting your money back the very next day to be able to re-deposit.

2. the current neteller bonus runs through monday night i think and is only available for certain players. it's a european thing for the most part.....some americans were able to get it also...for some reason, i was not.

3. most of their re-load bonuses are just 20%...so you need to deposit $500 to get the full $100 bonus (not $400).

you would be better off just depositing twice if you are able to do that AND if you are able to get the 2nd bonus.

i did that on one of their re-load things a few month ago. made an initial deposit and a follow-up deposit in the same day to get both bonuses.

otherwise, just deposit now and get the first bonus....ub has been offering re-load bonuses about every 3 weeks or so recently....so if that trend continues you should hopefully not have to wait too long to give it another go.

Jim Kuhn
02-16-2004, 01:11 PM
You may want to email support and ask them for the bonus. They would probably give you the bonus anyway. I deposited $400 and received $100. This bonus was for 25%. I almost deposited $500 to make sure but went with $400.