PDA

View Full Version : It's about victory, achievement.

nykenny
02-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Many of the people on this board (including myself) appear to fancy sharing. This could be some performance-related data, or phycological state, success stories or failure. Sometimes we do this to rant, sometimes we do this to help (motivate, or brag), and other times we do this to socialize. My point is sharing cannot be annoying.

Chose not to hear it if the subject displeases you. This i say to all the negative-minded peole (they include the bad tippers and dealer cursers in live games /images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

For the happy people, I urge you to continue to share. While poker is not a game of short-term results, the ultimate results from poker is definitely the heart and soul of it. Poker is only so fancinating because money (wagering, betting) is an INTEGRAL part of the game. There is no score to keep other than winnings. This is why i say to many of us, poker is about victory. To because successful at poker, one has to win, not just making the statistically correct decisions. even though that has important role in winning at poker, that is surely not the goal like many of the 2+2ers make it sound to be.

Therefore, results are important in judging a poker player's success. And there is nothing wrong with sharing them, whether positive (people might get jealous) or negative (people might laugh at you).

With all that said, here are my recent data:

Current Project: Harmony Poker
Start: 1/20/2004
Goal: playing sessions of 2 hours (normal) and 3 hours (extended) only. Maintain $100/hr win rate.
Win/Loss: $6250
Hours: 51 hrs
Sessions: 18
Avg Sessoin: 2.8 hrs
Rate: $121/hr OR 6.25BB/hr (doubtfully sustainable)

Everyone enjoy your games and keep sharing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kenny

Richie Rich
02-12-2004, 02:49 PM
nykenny- your humble and unconceited attitude is always one of the things I've liked about you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nykenny
02-12-2004, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nykenny- your humble and unconceited attitude is always one of the things I've liked about you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for the kind words, but i am hardly as humble as i'd like to be. however, i am definitely one of the friendliest and nicest guys on a poker table or in life. I also realize angry people lose /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kenny

johnd192
02-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Keep posting Kenny as I for one enjoy reading the results of the 2+2ers. May the flops keeping hitting ya.

colgin
02-12-2004, 04:10 PM