PDA

View Full Version : A blonde not the blonde (keeping it general to not hurt anyone's feeli

thomastem
02-12-2004, 01:44 PM
It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little blonde got off work.

She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home.

She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation.

She finally remembered her dad's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snow drift.

This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while, a snow plow went by, and she started to follow it.

As she followed the snow plow, she was feeling very smug as they continued, and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After quite sometime had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the snow plow stopped and the driver got out and came ! back to her car and signaled her to roll down her window.

The snow plow driver wanted to know if she was all right, as she had been following him for a long time.

She said that she was fine and told him of her dad's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a bizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him, and she could continue if she wanted... but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and was going over to K-mart next.

Jim Kuhn
02-13-2004, 04:46 AM
OK - Now you have my girlfriend blushing! You have REALLY crossed over the line this time. Does Mat have a pager?

oddjob
02-13-2004, 03:36 PM
i'm not sure why you got in trouble, nor is it any of my business, but it just seems like you're pushing it and egging it on by your little comments in your title. i'm not even involved and i'm annoyed by them. why don't you just drop it and go on with your life? is it that big of a deal?

good luck

thomastem
02-13-2004, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not sure why you got in trouble, nor is it any of my business, but it just seems like you're pushing it and egging it on by your little comments in your title. i'm not even involved and i'm annoyed by them. why don't you just drop it and go on with your life? is it that big of a deal?

good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd,

It left a hole in my emotional being.....But you are correct I must amputate that chapter in my life. To replace "The hole" I will talk about the Astros.

*Wondering if anyone gets the wit or just sees the surface.

ChipWrecked
02-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Dammit! Thomastem, some envelopes just shouldn't be pushed.

Can you not see the stress being caused by getting forums mixed up?

Chaos bad!

You are acting like a LAP!

(Loose Aggressive Poster)

(I will now view source code and rearrange things the way they ought to be, if I have to lose three days' sleep...)

scalf
02-14-2004, 08:37 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..who was stupider: the blonde; or the snow plower who will gat stiifed for payment by bankrupt kmart???

lol

think about it..

gl /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Jim Kuhn
02-15-2004, 12:15 AM
After my girlfriend thought about it she stated she was glad they were going to Kmart next instead of Target. She said she does not care much for Target.

Easy E
02-15-2004, 12:00 PM
or you'll be spending a LOT more time playing poker.... by yourself.