PDA

View Full Version : Plato's Republic has nothing on this guy

superleeds
02-12-2004, 01:01 PM
a well rounded, well thought out proposal (http://www.fypl.info/)

I'd love to see this guys inbox

whiskeytown
02-12-2004, 02:00 PM
have you seen the pictures of this guy? (I didn't even click on the erotica ones...too damned scared)

there's a reason he's not breeding right now..it's called DARWINISM - the natural tendency of women is to avoid guys like that - letting people like that die childless and prevent from polluting the gene pool

god willing - LOL
RB

superleeds
02-12-2004, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't even click on the erotica ones...too damned scared

[/ QUOTE ]

You must. Just don't take a gulp of coffee/beer/whiskey before hand /images/graemlins/grin.gif

whiskeytown
02-12-2004, 02:48 PM
not doing it at work...sorry - will wait till after work /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
02-12-2004, 08:48 PM
dude..... this is fricken insane, seriously.....where the hell did you find this?

ThaSaltCracka
02-12-2004, 08:51 PM
my personal fave
http://www.fypl.info/regularpic2.html

Vehn
02-13-2004, 01:33 AM
http://www.fypl.info/fppcconcerns.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
02-13-2004, 02:22 AM
Holy [censored], I thought the regular pics were gold but the erotica taken the cake, OMG!!!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
this guy is crazy

superleeds
02-13-2004, 11:12 AM
The usual, someone at work had it sent to them.

It's scary that someone can think something thru like this.

whiskeytown
02-13-2004, 01:25 PM
I was too scared to click on those pics...LOL - I've already got a case of the heebie jeebies that'll haunt me for a week......

the total seriousness of this thing is what really scares me -

RB

Robk
02-14-2004, 02:17 AM
From the section "sexual activity"

[ QUOTE ]
While I'm not that experienced

[/ QUOTE ]

thewarden
02-15-2004, 06:33 AM
"I'm not particularly thrilled about such fads as tonsil removal."

I guess that's one fad that passed me by. I try to stay up on all the newest fads but this one had escaped me. Have the Hilton sisters recently had tonsillectomies?

If you have not yet checked out the "Idiosyncracies" you must now go directly to that section where he also mentions that he wants to have 17(!!!) kids.

superleeds
02-15-2004, 12:29 PM
From the About Me section on Strengths
"have never had a cavity"

I can't help wondering if this is because he's never been to a dentist.

Also, in this section he refers to the photo as "probably flatters me a bit". I admire his modesty!

In the personal factors section he goes on to say "I am subject to certain social anxieties and phobias". Of this I say, "but, of course."

whiskeytown
02-15-2004, 04:44 PM
couldn't resist...had to look at the exotica pics....like watching a train wreck at a nursery school. - it's a gruesome site, but you can't help but watch...

I'm now going to vomit and have nightmares for a week....

for the love of God....someone please kill me now...please, please, please...

pardon me now while I go pluck out my eyes....

RB

ThinkQuick
02-16-2004, 03:49 AM
The effort and dedication this proposal must have taken is so unbelievable.. wow
And It's just so damn funny
Erotica really should be harder to get to, yikes.
Basic Placn is sooooo funny
and idios.. jeez.
haha

I'm so glad this guy has chosen to devote his time to lawn care and seeking a SWF w/ "generally muscular upper legs, with an outward curve, in profile, along the back of the leg" and such.
He could be so much scarier if he cared about politics and religion.