PDA

View Full Version : Why did I even Try?

Stew
02-11-2004, 02:47 PM
LFP: Welcome to our Live Help feature.Please hold for the next available agent to assist you here. Thank you
AshwiniG: Thank you for holding. AshwiniG has joined this chat session.
AshwiniG:Welcome to the live chat facility. How may I help you?
AshwiniG:Hi Thomas...
Stew46:hello
Stew46:I played in the $30+3 NL tourney on Monday night 02/09 at 22:00
AshwiniG:Can you provide me the name of the table please?
Stew46:lol, no, this was a tournament 02/09 at 22:00 EST, when you had server problems
AshwiniG:Please be on hold for a moment while I look into this for you.
Stew46:OK
AshwiniG:Did you write us an email about it Thomas?
Stew46:yes I did
Stew46:and haven't received a reply
AshwiniG:I request you to please wait for some time as we would be replying to your email at the earliest.
Stew46:can't you help me, isn't that what you are for?
AshwiniG:I am sorry Thomas but as you have already emailed us about this we will definetely email you about this.
Stew46:when
Stew46:I shouldn't have to wait more than 24 hours for a reply, that's why I'm contacting you
AshwiniG:Please try to understand us we are already working on this however we have received numerous email from all our players in this regard..
AshwiniG:and request you to please give us some time to reply to your email.
Stew46:probably b/c you should have paused the tournaments and cancelled them that night and when you didn't do that, you should have already refunded everyone's money
AshwiniG:I agree with you Thomas but it was just that ...
AshwiniG:Our internet host is experiencing technical difficulties which is partially interrupted service to our site.
Stew46:I understand that, and I'm not saying it's "your" fault or anyoone at PartyPoker, but what I don't understand is why I haven't received a refund yet
AshwiniG:We are already looking into this for you Thomas I request you to wait till we are able to reply to your email.
Stew46:ok, that's fine.
AshwiniG:Thank you for understanding us.
Stew46:well I don't really understand, but I'll wait.