PDA

View Full Version : A joke that won't get me exhiled for singling out.

thomastem
02-11-2004, 12:00 PM
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name.

The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

(you're gonna love this)

(its a real treat)

( a masterpiece)

(wait for it)

The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

(You're singing it, aren't you?)

scotnt73
02-11-2004, 12:12 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Clarkmeister
02-11-2004, 12:24 PM
You just won't let it die will you? Grow up. Is it that hard to post your joke without that title?

daryn
02-11-2004, 12:40 PM
here we go.....

thomastem
02-11-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You just won't let it die will you? Grow up. Is it that hard to post your joke without that title?

[/ QUOTE ]

You like the joke don't you? /images/graemlins/smile.gif You can't get the song out of your head. I know I got my Kermit puppet out singing it at my co-workers think I'm nuts. It's ok you can do it too. Thank you for the compliment.

pudley4
02-11-2004, 01:06 PM
I don't get it...

TheGrifter
02-11-2004, 01:14 PM
I think the title is as funny as the joke.

Robk
02-11-2004, 01:43 PM

superleeds
02-11-2004, 01:46 PM
and orders a pint and cheese sandwich, as the barman pulling his pint he says 'we don't get many talking frogs in here, what's your story'.

'Well', says the frog, 'you see that building site opposite the pub'.

'Yeah' says the barman handing the frog his beer and sandwich.

'That's where I'm working at the moment, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of me'.

True enough as the weeks pass the frog becomes a semi regular, popping in every other day or so for his lunch.

Then one day the circus comes to town. As the Big Top is being erected the Ringmaster pops into the pub for a quick pint. He gets talking to the Barman and gets very excited when hears about the talking frog. When he leaves he asks the barman to tell the frog to come and see him next time he's in the bar.

The next day the frog comes into the bar and orders his usual. As the barman is fulfilling his order he says, 'The Ringmaster of the Circus was in here yesterday and I mentioned you'.

'Yeah', says the frog.

'Yeah, and I think he was really interested in offering you a job'.

The frog says, 'You mean that circus over the road, the one with the big top,.

'Yeah'.

'With all the caravans and tractor trailors and cages for the animals', continues the frog looking perplexed.

'Yeah, that's the one', replies the barman, 'why you looking so confused'

'Well', says the frog, 'Why the f**k does he want a plasterer.

thomastem
02-11-2004, 01:46 PM

baggins
02-11-2004, 06:53 PM
nice