PDA

View Full Version : Where have my PP buttons gone?

Haupt_234
02-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Has anyone else been having problems with the Party Poker buttons? Sometimes, on an average of maybe 4 times a day, they randomly dissapear and I have to log out and back in. I can't play the hand and it's getting really frustrating.

Has anyone had the same problem, and if so, what have you done to fix it?!

I'm all outta answers...

Jackal22
02-10-2004, 04:52 PM
If you have buttons on your PP, I would be glad when they disappeared.

Haupt_234
02-10-2004, 05:16 PM
no, i like to play

Jackal22
02-10-2004, 05:18 PM
with your PP? Most guys do.

Ulysses
02-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Vehn, Gift of Gab, and others have posted about having this problem, so you're not alone here. Unfortunately, it does not sound like Party has any fix for this error. This is a major, major software bug and it's really inexcusable that Party has not fixed this yet. If I were you, I'd contact everyone possible at Party and also let them know that you expect to be compensated for money you lose in any hand where this occurs.

Bubu
02-10-2004, 05:26 PM
same problem here. Usually if I take auto-post blind off I Empire won't geive me buttons when its asking me to post. I think it happens if you take a little too long to respond. Only once has it happned in the middle of a hand.

Once its happened at a particular table it happens again, so I usually leave.

Bubu

MS Sunshine
02-10-2004, 06:02 PM
I had this happen last week. You can use the function keys, I believe, to play the hand. I can never remember them F5=call or bet, F4=fold or check and F6 raise?????

MS Sunshine