PDA

View Full Version : Neteller don't like my bank

Wayne
02-10-2004, 11:33 AM
When I originally joined Party, NETeller wouldn't work for me, but IGMPAY worked fine. Now I want to deposit into Pokerstars, but their deposit options are limited. I tried again to sign up on NETeller, but it didn;t work again. When I emailed them, they said:
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept NetBank accounts. Please attempt to register another account.

[/ QUOTE ]

After excluding NETeller, Visa and MC, I am left with:
CentralCoin
Firepay

1. What's the deal with Firepay and CentralCoin? Firepay seems to charge lots of fees. I know nothing about CentralCoin.

2. Can I fund my NETeller account from my Party account, then deposit from NETeller to P*?

3. Anyone else have problems with their bank and NETeller? I've used NetBank exclusively for 4+ years.

Sheriff Fatman
02-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Don't know about the others but the answer to 2 is definitely yes.

BigEndian
02-10-2004, 03:38 PM
My understanding is that Netbank is not accepted by any of the sites. Frustrating, I know. I went through the song and dance of opening up a Netbank account only to be rejected. I think Paypal is this way as well. Ironic yes?

In the end, I just phoned my Wachovia and was suprised how easy it was to open up another free checking account with them.

- Jim

Wayne
02-10-2004, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My understanding is that Netbank is not accepted by any of the sites. Frustrating, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

NetBank worked with IGMPay and Citadel. Hmmm...

Doesn't matter now. I've transferred money from PP to NETeller, and will transfer from NETeller to PokerStars tonight. I don't play with critical funds, so I'm not worried about my money being tied up longer than normal.

scotnt73
02-10-2004, 04:21 PM
check 1 thing. i once had netteller deny my bank account deposit. i then checked and i was typing in my new address instead of the one the bank had for 9 months earlier connected to the card. once i put in the old address on the deposit everything worked fine. might be completely unrelated but there ya go any way. /images/graemlins/grin.gif