PDA

View Full Version : is the 50 dollar no sign up bonus for real??

JasonA
02-10-2004, 02:59 AM
I just wanted to know if any one had actually found out if bonuswhores 50 dollar no sign up bonus is real or not?

hooplah
02-10-2004, 11:50 AM
As I am researching the probabilty of these types of offers being valid, I accepted this offer for purlely scientific reasons. It is a valid offer, existing Prima customers get the bonus. Its not a bad deal but don't tell anybody I told ya so.
Also I'm considering becoming a shill, for purely scientific reasons, is it all its cracked up to be ??

hoop

jek187
02-10-2004, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to know if any one had actually found out if bonuswhores 50 dollar no sign up bonus is real or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean to be referring to Pokerwhore instead of bonuswhore?

PDX_David
02-12-2004, 07:41 PM
I signed up for this and waited the 24 hours it says to wait for the 50 to be credited. Nothing... Emailed support... Nothing... Emailed again... Nothing... Finally talked to someone via live chat. The guy said the offer was only to a select number of people that were invited.

Needless to say, I did not get the 50

BBill
02-13-2004, 12:00 AM
After reading the last post I decided to come clean, I got the bonus a few days ago and the $50.00 was in my acct withinn a few hours. If you had followed pokerwhore's instructions I'm sure you would have received the bonus as well. Its a good deal and he will follow through - he did for me.

PDX_David
02-13-2004, 12:43 AM
That must have been the problem is that I got no instructions. Just the link and a good luck.