PDA

View Full Version : FfP customers cause DoS attack.

Lori
02-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Rumours are circulating that disgruntled props owed tens of dollars have shut down the internet.

The props, who have been chased out of FightforPay poker and forced to play at Choose poker were sick of yet another lame duck.

Today, Monday, they launched a coordinated attack on every poker site on the planet in an attempt to force people to play at Choose poker and thereby earn $1 per hour once again.

A spokesman for the group 'Someone Tried Underpaying Props (In Dimes)' issued the following chilling warning. "We are STUPID and we have had enough, we are sick of these sites with their good software stealing our customers, we want our $1 per hour"

As if this were not enough, other props were restless.
"Last time we played real players, our group lost an average of 38BB per hour each, but that's not the point.
This time we are going to get paid, no matter what it costs."

A spokesperson for Pokercents said "This is good news for poker. The props are doing this for the common good, and despite the misery they are causing over 99.9% of the community, they are doing it from the heart and everyone will appreciate it in the end when they are working in factories for good honest pennies"

The DoS continues.

Lori

Redhot_man
02-10-2004, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Rumours are circulating that disgruntled props owed tens of dollars have shut down the internet.

The props, who have been chased out of FightforPay poker and forced to play at Choose poker were sick of yet another lame duck.

Today, Monday, they launched a coordinated attack on every poker site on the planet in an attempt to force people to play at Choose poker and thereby earn $1 per hour once again.

A spokesman for the group 'Someone Tried Underpaying Props (In Dimes)' issued the following chilling warning. "We are STUPID and we have had enough, we are sick of these sites with their good software stealing our customers, we want our $1 per hour"

As if this were not enough, other props were restless.
"Last time we played real players, our group lost an average of 38BB per hour each, but that's not the point.
This time we are going to get paid, no matter what it costs."

A spokesperson for Pokercents said "This is good news for poker. The props are doing this for the common good, and despite the misery they are causing over 99.9% of the community, they are doing it from the heart and everyone will appreciate it in the end when they are working in factories for good honest pennies"

The DoS continues.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]
lori u are batman - how do u always know whats going down?

is this serious? can i get a link?

William
02-10-2004, 12:38 AM
It's funny...NOT

Nikita
02-10-2004, 12:43 AM
How do you have time do write all this crap
Get a life

_2000Flushes
02-10-2004, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's funny...NOT

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Get a life

[/ QUOTE ]

There are clearly some who find humor and good writing like Lori's to be intimidating. Could this be due to insecurities from a lack of education? Shyness? El Guapo?

Regardless, there are plenty of things to whine about. At least try to whine for valid reasons, and try to hide your jealousy.

-2kF

jedi
02-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Well, she certainly isn't playing poker right now.

[ QUOTE ]
Get a life

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer
02-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Get a life

How does one go about obtaining a life?

-- Homer

p.s. - [censored] you.

Lori
02-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Despite my large number of Stupid Posts (SPs) I do have a large number with Meaningful Material (MMs).

I have done a quick calculation, and discovered my SP against MM estimated rate is much lower than your own.

Please always check your SPaMMer ratio before flaming me.

Lori

rusty JEDI
02-10-2004, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Despite my large number of Stupid Posts (SPs) I do have a large number with Meaningful Material (MMs).

I have done a quick calculation, and discovered my SP against MM estimated rate is much lower than your own.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

The reply for this went to _2000flushes, but i read his post as being in your defense.

rJ

Tachyon
02-10-2004, 03:41 AM
I suspect that this very funny reply was meant for Nikita!

John

Stagemusic
02-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Great reply, but I think you missed your target. As they used to say on the known distance range..."Maggies Drawers". /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lori
02-10-2004, 08:16 AM
The reply for this went to _2000flushes, but i read his post as being in your defense.

was meant for Nikita!

missed your target

We have a friendly fire incident.

Tachyon and Stage assumed right /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Lori

HavanaBanana
02-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Lori, it is 1.pm. what are you doing up? go to bed!

Styles
02-10-2004, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

verrrynice /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jek187
02-10-2004, 02:51 PM
In related news, one Mary "Cyanide" McSneak had this to say about the SPaMMer ratio. "You mean my SPaMMer ratio of infinity (1,618 SPs to 0 MMs) isn't good? I sure could use a drink."

Arizona citizens are advised to keep all Vodka under lock and key, and to avoid liquor stores until Cyanide has run her course.

webiggy
02-10-2004, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

No to change the subject, but Jedi, aren't you Leisure Suit Larry?