PDA

View Full Version : Hand against Bunky9590 (aka "The Lucky One")

chesspain
02-09-2004, 10:00 PM
TGC .5/1...typical loose-passive table with lots of calling stations....

I'm UTG and dealt A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I call, and announce to the table that this will be my last hand of the night, EP2 calls, folded to MP who calls, folded to CO who calls, button calls, SB (Bunky) calls, BB checks...7 to the flop.

2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Bunky bets, BB calls, I raise, folded back to Bunky who three-bets, BB folds, I cap, Bunky calls...

[2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif] Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Bunky bets, I call

[2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif] 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Bunky bets, I call...results below....
He shows 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, after which I type "You suck...he he." And I thought he was trying to put a move on me on the flop, since in a prior hand I bluff bet into him on the turn and he raised me back, causing me to fold. I'll get you next time, Bunky!

bunky9590
02-09-2004, 10:06 PM
I liked "the weasel" better, lol

How else can I play that? I just couldn't believe I got action. If there would have been 1 other caller, I would have smooth called and checkraised you on the turn. That would have been sweet too.

This was also after the move I put on thsi other guy "Mr. limp reraiser" with KJs after I raised preflop and got three bet from an LP player. When the flop came AK4, he bet,I raised him there, everyone else folded, and when the A hit the turn , I bet he mucked.

There were alot easier targets at that table than me my friend.

bdk3clash
02-09-2004, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

...He shows 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No biggie, but this is a clear misdeal. There are two 2/images/graemlins/club.gifs! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kevin
02-09-2004, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No biggie, but this is a clear misdeal. There are two 2s!

[/ QUOTE ]

FLOOR!!!!!

chesspain
02-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Actually, he had 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

bunky9590
02-10-2004, 09:01 AM
most people put aces up their sleeve, I prefer the 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif.

They never see it coming.

Inthacup
02-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Bunky should have check-raised the turn, unless it's common in this game to cap the flop and check-behind on the turn.

bunky9590
02-10-2004, 11:08 AM
you of course are right, but I just got so excited that I flopped a set!

His play wasn't all that bad, beings that it was against me. I just happened to have a real strong hand this time.