PDA

View Full Version : My next 20 SnG's (no meaningful poker content)

Bozeman
02-09-2004, 05:39 PM
After my griping post last week, I had such a nice week that I need to post about it. No statistical significance.

I didn't play a lot, only 20 this week (Party $109 NLHE). The WPT was great for the games, most nights had 30000+ players, and more than one player was busting out of each early level on average. Much looser, and occasionally uberfishy. Still not many people folding too much in the money, but they did seem to play somewhat worse on aggregate even here. And, I got vey lucky /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Over 20, I got 4 1st, 3 second, 5 third, 3 sixth, and one each of 4,5,7,8,10. I was up every day I played.

In addition, I coincidentally passed two milestones: +$10K at $109 SnG's, and bankroll of $10K (withdrawals apparently equaling winnings at all other games over my online lifetime).

I also had two people I was playing against ask me if I was "Bozeman from 2+2", something that has never happened before. I wonder if I gained a small benefit from 2+2er's possibly avoiding my tables.
If so, thank you,
Craig

triplc
02-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Hi Bozeman,

Same thing happened to me in the 10+1 Multi at Stars last night. Player named Kuzak (said he was a lurker) took many of my chips with J6s against my pocket 4s when flop came JJ5, turn 6...after the hand he says in the chatbox..."Why don't you post that one on 2+2?"

Consider it done, Kuzak, wherever you are...hey he took 18th and I took mid 200s...so his lurking is obviously helping him more than my posting is for me... /images/graemlins/smile.gif.