PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker Feature Suggestions

Adde
02-09-2004, 11:10 AM
I was too late for the money contest, and many of my suggestions were already mentioned, so I stick to the new ones. I post it here so others can resond too.

NOTES ICON

It's kind of hard to maneuver the mouse to that little space where the icon is, keep the mouse still for some seconds, and quite often the response time from the software is rather long until the floating notes comes up. I would guess that this is a much harder task on a laptop without a mouse. In comparison, seeing the city of a person is so much easier, but seeing the note is so much more useful.

I would like the icon (or the activation area where you should position the mouse) to be larger. Even better, show the floating notes at once if I click the notes icon, open the notes window if I doubleclick it.

CHAT BOX SCROLLING

It's not an easy task to read up on the chat history at a talkative table, even though I have it set to Summary. Ladbrokes (of all crappy sites) has a good feature where you can uncheck an "autoscroll chat" box. Even better would be if the software would keep the current postion in the chat box at all times, unless that position is at the bottom. Then I could scroll up as much as I want, and when I'm finished I scroll down to bottom, and from there on new entries will auto-scroll as before.

Norm
02-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Another one:

If someone acts (raise) as I am trying to click a pre-action button (call 1 bet preflop) I may end up cold calling a raise because the button definition changes instantaneously. Could there be maybe a 1/2 second period where the action buttons disappear and can't be clicked, before they return with a new definition?