PDA

View Full Version : An update on JinkyG (OT)

Brian
02-09-2004, 04:54 AM
JinkyG, the player who ruined the 2+2 tables a few weeks ago by playing maniacally, was sitting at one of my tables a little while ago. I've played with her before, but not since I had heard that she got into the 2+2 game and it wouldn't leave or play normally.

Anyways, some guy raised UTG at my 3/6 table and she cold-called in EP with 33, so maybe she really is just terrible, not a maniac. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Perhaps it wasn't the low stakes that inspired her to play loosely, because that's how she plays in her normal games!

-Brian

Tosh
02-09-2004, 06:42 AM
I've played with her a few times as 2/4 I believe and encountered the same. Although at the 2+2 table she really has been maniacal and not just bad.

Stu Pidasso
02-09-2004, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, some guy raised UTG at my 3/6 table and she cold-called in EP with 33, so maybe she really is just terrible, not a maniac

[/ QUOTE ]

She could cold call if she "knows" she is going to get enough people to come in behind her for two bets and thereby get her price to flop a set. Most people screw these types of judgements up IMO.

Stu