PDA

View Full Version : AA in BB..obvious calldown right?

bellzz
02-09-2004, 04:05 AM
So I've been watching this table for a couple of orbits and it appears that most of the players are loose passive. Most everyone see a flop. I sit down and post the BB and what do you know...AA!

I think that I played ok but just wanted some input on the flop and turn.

Hero has A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif and is UTG

EP1 limps, MP2 limps, MP3 limps, Button limps, SB limps, Hero raises, EP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Button calls, SB calls

Flop(12 SB): J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB checks, Hero bets, EP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 raises, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls, EP1 calls, MP2 calls

Turn(17 BB): J/images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, Hero checks, EP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, SB calls, Hero calls, EP1 folds, MP2 calls

River(21 BB): 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, SB calls, Hero calls, MP2 calls

MP2 shows K/images/graemlins/spade.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, SB shows 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, MP3 shows J/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif

bellzz

symphonic
02-09-2004, 04:06 AM
i'd be happy that I was in a game where people call preflop raises with those hands.

bellzz
02-09-2004, 04:08 AM
Yes it did turn out to be a nice profitable game.

bellzz /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nate tha' Great
02-09-2004, 04:12 AM
Personally, I'd want to get at least one more bet in on the turn. It's certainly possible that the case J is out there in a field that large, but you've got the second nuts, and at least two of the limpers are behind you for sure.