PDA

View Full Version : Congratualtions to all of the Semi Finals Winners!

Michael O'Malley
02-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Thats it for the semi finals. There are supers going on all week, so those of you that havent made it on the boat do have some last shots at it.
Any of you that are going on the cruise, let me know by posting it here. I will buy a round for all 2+2ers.

BTW, I have a dumb question. Is the intenret forum considered the zoo? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cubswin
02-09-2004, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is the intenret forum considered the zoo?

[/ QUOTE ]

unless you know the secret handshake i can neither confirm nor deny this piece of information /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Inthacup
02-09-2004, 02:21 AM
I will buy a round for all 2+2ers.

I have a prior commitment this year, so I will not be going, however, next year I plan to take you up on this offer.

Any word on the new ideas contest?

Cup

Michael O'Malley
02-09-2004, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any word on the new ideas contest? Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you, this was a bad weekend for me to try to sort through it all. But I did it anyway. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let me make a new post now.

Inthacup
02-09-2004, 02:44 AM
oops, I just vaguely remember something about the results were to be posted early in the week. Thanks Mike!

Cup

CrackerZack
02-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Since everyone avoided your question, yes Zoo=Internet forum. You've been here, it should be self-explanatory.

Stew
02-09-2004, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is the intenret forum considered the zoo?

[/ QUOTE ]

unless you know the secret handshake i can neither confirm nor deny this piece of information /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but the internet forum is. Welcome to the Zoo (just insert Zoo for Jungle in the Guns N Roses song) and make yourself at home.