PDA

View Full Version : Renegade Poker Journal, 60 hours/week

Redhot_man
02-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Over the next 15 weeks, I plan to attempt to average this number of hours and make 45K doing it. This comes out to 50/hr, I feel really stoked about this, and want to take full advantage of online poker for as long as it lasts.
I will be playing 3 NL $100 games a time, and will experiment with playing a 4th game on my second computer.
I have decided to keep this journal here, and it is mostly being written for my own good, but everyone else is welcome to jump in and coment at their own will. First off, I know 60 hours seems like alot, but after playing online for about 40-50 hours during the last 8 monthes, I feel that I have a very good shot at being able to pull it off without getting burned out. If at any point I dont feel like I can play anymore I will of course stop. From my calculations and records, multi-tabling is the way to go, although it may prevent you from improving your game to the best ability, it will allow you to turn the biggest profit.
Man, I wish I had a rake rebate at Party, those of us who dont are getting screwed arent we?
Im also looking to take a road trip sometime during this period to play some live poker (only 18).

Ash, Housewares
02-08-2004, 09:32 PM
"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"

"Nope, just me baby.... just me."

Redhot_man
02-08-2004, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"

"Nope, just me baby.... just me."

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think I was really bragging. My goal is to make 50/hr, which aint much to brag about on the 2+2 boards.

My main fous is on whether or not I can maintain that strict a regimine.