PDA

View Full Version : Party Multitable

rayrns
02-08-2004, 10:09 AM
I have tried playing 2 tables on Party and find the jumping from screen to screen hard to follow. They don't just move you from one table, when it's time for your action, but do it as soon as the cards are being dealt. There seems to be a little delay from the time (microsecond) I click my mouse to the action taking place and sometimes the other table comes up and I have bet the wrong table. I have tried moving the screens, so they are not directly on top of each other, but this seems to cause more eye strain. I have not had this problem when playing 2 tables on Stars. Is there something I do not have set right in the options? How do the multitable players handle playing 3 or 4 tables handle this? Thanks for any and all replies.

scotnt73
02-08-2004, 10:19 AM
i think most use a 19or21 inch monitor with screen size as small as possible or they play more than one monitor.

Tosh
02-08-2004, 10:22 AM
I play them off a laptop with a 15 inch screen. Must say I've never seen a major problem though.

Trix
02-08-2004, 12:39 PM
I use screen resulution 1152x864 and place one table in each corner of the screen. This way I can see both flops at the same time and if seats in different corners I can see both my hands too.
This is Party, dont think its that hard unless I get two tough decicions at the same time, but I guess that will come with experience.

Redhot_man
02-08-2004, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have tried playing 2 tables on Party and find the jumping from screen to screen hard to follow. They don't just move you from one table, when it's time for your action, but do it as soon as the cards are being dealt. There seems to be a little delay from the time (microsecond) I click my mouse to the action taking place and sometimes the other table comes up and I have bet the wrong table. I have tried moving the screens, so they are not directly on top of each other, but this seems to cause more eye strain. I have not had this problem when playing 2 tables on Stars. Is there something I do not have set right in the options? How do the multitable players handle playing 3 or 4 tables handle this? Thanks for any and all replies.

[/ QUOTE ]
i often used to play 6 tables on two computers (3 each)

EVIL
02-08-2004, 09:24 PM
I use a monitor with 1600x1200 resolution, which allows 4 tables on the screen at once with no overlap.

Ash, Housewares
02-08-2004, 09:32 PM
"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"

"Nope, just me baby.... just me."

bdk3clash
02-09-2004, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I use a monitor with 1600x1200 resolution, which allows 4 tables on the screen at once with no overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, though I only play 3 Party tables at a time. (That's the max they allow, and I don't have an Empire account.)

It's almost as if Party made a wise design decision with the size of the windows.

Nah... /images/graemlins/wink.gif