PDA

View Full Version : Did I overplay my hand or maximize the pot?

bvaughn
02-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Party Poker 3/6

I'm dealt J /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/club.gif in MP, 4 from the button.

UTG limps, UTG+1 limps, fold, I limp, fold, LP call, CO call, Button call, SB calls, BB checks - 8 see the flop.

Flop 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif - nice flop for me.

SB, BB, UTG, UTG+1 all check, I bet, LP raises, CO cold calls, button folds, SB cold calls, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, I reraise, LP calls, CO calls, SB caps it, everyone calls - 6 players to the turn.

Turn 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif[7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif] - yippee

SB checks, UTG+1 bets, I raise, LP folds, button folds, SB cold calls, UTG+1 calls - 3 to the river.

River 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif[4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif]

SB checks, UTG+1 checks, I bet, SB raises, UTG+1 cold calls, I reraise, SB calls, UTG+1 calls...and of course MHIG for a 29 BB pot minus rake.

Was the preflop limp OK after two limpers or was it a loose limp? Was my reraise on the flop good with 15 outs and a 51% chance of winning by the river? Or did I overplay my hand on the flop since it was still a draw?

Also, any guesses on what the SB and UTG+1 had?

Dylan Wade
02-07-2004, 07:23 PM
good!

scotnt73
02-07-2004, 08:49 PM
looks go to me as well. well done.