PDA

View Full Version : PPM semi buy-in wtf?

Vehn
02-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Just a second ago I decided to buy in to the last semifinal tomorrow directly as I had failed in a couple attempts to win a SNG and am lazy. Anyways I go ahead and buy it on the web site, and tells me I have 2 available? WTF? Anyone have this happen to them before? I shudder to attempt to contact "support".

Vehn
02-08-2004, 03:07 AM
*sigh*

Yes I am a scumdog to try to get $200 free from Party. Bite me.

LFP: Welcome to our Live Chat Feature. Please wait for the next available agent.
genj23:Hello. It appears I have 2 potential PPM III semi final entries. Obviously as there is only 1 remaining tournament, can you refund one of them to my account?
Neeraja_D: Thank you for holding. Neeraja_D has joined this chat session.
Neeraja_D:Welcome to our Live Chat feature! You have reached Transaction Customer Service.
genj23:Hello. It appears I have 2 potential PPM III semi final entries. Obviously as there is only 1 remaining tournament, can you refund one of them to my account?
Neeraja_D:Hello Chris
genj23:Hi.
Neeraja_D:I will have to transfer your Chat to the Customer Service Department. Is there anything I can do for you before I transfer the chat.
genj23:Nope.
Neeraja_D:Please hold while I transfer this chat to the Customer Service Team. One of our agents will assist you shortly...
Pallavi: Thank you for holding. Pallavi has joined this chat session.
Pallavi:How may I help you today?
Pallavi:I will just check your account and let you know. Please hold while I check.
genj23:OK.
Pallavi:Thank you very much.
Agent is disconnected Please wait
Pallavi:we see from the records that you went all-in
Pallavi:After you went all-in in the next hand you had to post the big blind..
Pallavi:we see that you missed out on one hand after you went all-in
Pallavi:hence when you came back to play you had post the dead blind because you missed out on the big blid..
genj23:Uhm what does this have to do with my extra PPM semi entry?
genj23:You may be speaking with the wrong customer sir.
Pallavi:sorry thats not for you..
Pallavi:please forgive me
genj23:No problem.
Pallavi:I will just check your account and let you know. Please hold while I check.
Pallavi:I apologize for the delay, I am still looking into your inquiry
Pallavi:Thank you for your patience, please continue to be on hold....
Pallavi:we see that you have an single entry available for the Semi finalsd..
Pallavi:so the entry cannot be refunded..
genj23:Hmm. According to the "My Account" information I have 2 available.
Pallavi:please use the entry and play in the tournament..
genj23:You can participate and win upto 18 times in the Semi-finals of PartyPoker.com Million III. You have a total of 2 Semi-finals entries.
genj23:cut and pasted from the website.
Pallavi:okay we see that you played one semi finals in the month of january
Pallavi:and one you had direct by-in for febuary
Pallavi:The january entry which you have already played ..
Pallavi:hence you have only one entry available as of now ..
Pallavi:so please use the entry to play at the tournament as we cannot refund you because you have an single entry..
Pallavi:Is there anything else I can do for you today?
genj23:Well OK that's fine, I understand. The text on your website is extremely misleading for English native speakers. You may need to address this. Thanks for taking a mere 45 minutes to uncover this. Good night.

HavanaBanana
02-08-2004, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pallavi:sorry thats not for you..

[/ QUOTE ]

There is hope, as a monkey could randomly type hamlet, also Party support might randomly give you a right answer! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vehn
02-08-2004, 03:36 AM
I think its:

If you put a million monkeys in front of a million party support computers, someone using their live support feature would eventually get from them: "We're very sorry for the continuing problems with our service. In the next two weeks, we are doing a complete overhaul of our software which will correct all of the persistant bugs. In addition, we are doubling our server farm and moving our customer support teams back to America. Is there anything else we can helpjaspejfasoejjfiopjofaklurioewuueroewiurpeorwer jip?"

Lori
02-08-2004, 04:34 AM

Have to feel sorry for the guy, he writes the first ever useful response in the history of Party support and messes it up.

I wonder how long the other guy looked at the PPM part of the website before realising that it didn't cover his posted blind.

Lori

Twan
02-08-2004, 11:14 AM
How do you save the dialog with the live help??
Cut/paste doesn't seem to work.

Lori
02-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Use ctrl-c instead of 'copy'

Lori