PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Error Message about low RAM

BradleyT
02-07-2004, 03:05 AM
"Your system is low on memory which will cause some graphics to not be displayed correctly"

I have 1.5GB RAM in my pc. I currently have 1069MB (1 GIG free). I got this message upon opening just 1 table to watch. I have a 128MB vid card and the only applications running are outlook express, 2 browsers, and party.

I wonder if some programs have a problem with registering over a gig of RAM. Sometimes when I open photoshop CS I get a message saying the clipboard couldn't be imported because of not enough system memory (RAM) even though I always have more than a gig of RAM not being used.

This is the first time I've seen this message from party. Anyone else get it?

MS Sunshine
02-07-2004, 04:04 AM
I got this message once on my laptop, plenty of RAM and only PT running. I ignored it and sat down when called for a game. I posted behind the button and got tiny cards. Real tiny. I couldn't make out what I was dealt or the flop cards. I left the game, cleared temp. internet pages and did a shut down. The problem went away.

MS Sunshine

dogsballs
02-07-2004, 12:56 PM
I struggle to run more than two tables of empire or party, with nothing else on the go. 3 tables party ok. 2 tables party/1 other site table screws up sometimes. I can run multiple other sites/tables ok - so long as party or empire aren't. Gets on my t*ts.