PDA

View Full Version : JJ multiway with a scary flop

Alobar
02-06-2004, 12:21 AM
loose passive table, lots of cold calls to pre flop raises. I've shown down nothing but premium hands with my pre flop raises in the little bit I've been at the table (rush of good hands).

Party Poker 2/4 (10 handed)
Hero has J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif and is EP1

UTG limps, Hero raises, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls

Flop(13 SB): 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, UTG calls

Turn(8 BB): 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG bets, Hero raises, Button calls, UTG calls

River(14 BB): T/images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG checks, Hero checks, Button checks

Ya?, nay? woa...you totally suck?? lemme have it

Stu Pidasso
02-06-2004, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Turn(8 BB): 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG bets, Hero raises, Button calls, UTG calls

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats your plan if UTG re-raises?

Stu

Alobar
02-06-2004, 11:53 AM
His bet to me made no sense at all, I figured he either just turned his set or he was bluffing, so I raised hoping it would force out the player behind me if he was holding a Q. If I would have been raised In either spot I would have folded.

UTG showed down A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and the button had q /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

So if button had folded that crappy Q I would have taken the pot /images/graemlins/frown.gif

dirty_dan
02-06-2004, 12:47 PM
You're not going to get a Q to fold at a loose-passive Party 2/4 table.