PDA

View Full Version : A speical thanks to Mike Haven

Bluff1
02-05-2004, 01:40 PM
I want to thank Mike Haven for setting up the toons/ vs the other two losers trny tonight. He was kind enough to transfer people money to their true poker accounts so they could play. If Mike didn't transfer money to me and my brother neither one of us would be their tonight to slaughter the other two teams with our fellow toons members. /images/graemlins/smile.gif On a serious note though its going to be a whole lot of fun and thanks Mike for settings it all up.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOONSSSSSSSSSSSSS

William
02-05-2004, 02:00 PM
I second this.

THANKS MIKE for all the work and time you have put into this and for always answering our silly questions with patience.
You are a true gentleman.

I will dedicate my first roasted chicken tonight to you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The babes, I will keep to myself (you're nice, but not THAT nice) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William

DougBrennan
02-05-2004, 02:08 PM
I'll third it.

Thank you Mike. And tonight you shall reap the fruits of your labor, with a front row seat as the Loony Toons demonstrate to all how to play NLHE tourney style.

Al_Capone_Junior
02-05-2004, 04:47 PM
For all the work it must be to keep track of all the teams and side bets (plus assorted sh*t talk etc), I was happy to vote for paying him $2 per person tourney director fee. Did you get it mike?

I was hoping for one last update of all bets / team members / etc before the tourney starts.

al