PDA

View Full Version : One thing I want to know

pretender2k
02-05-2004, 06:46 AM
After the Michal Jackson case a decade ago, Why in the HE double hockey stick would any parent with any kind of brain let their child go to the Neverland Ranch? Where I grew up (in backwoods WI) when Mike got off the first time a few fathers would have gotten together and when they got done he would have needed all kinds of plastic surgery.

Oppinions

adios
02-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Not following the Jackson case but my understanding is that the parents are paid by Jackson.

scotnt73
02-05-2004, 01:05 PM
from what ive seen on the news the puzzle seems to suggest hes a predator who invites all kinds of people to his ranch but goes after under privalaged(s?) children. This seems to gibe him 99% people whove been there and nothing happened and a select 1% who he single out. Either that or hes unlucky. I saw footage of him saying he liked to sleep with boys but not have sex with them. Either way hes a sick one.

pretender2k
02-08-2004, 06:19 AM
Not following the Jackson case but my understanding is that the parents are paid by Jackson.

How much to sleep with your children. Quess what where I come from if you ash that question you get beet bad enough that you are physically unable to ask it again for awhile.