PDA

View Full Version : Touns team uniform?

William
02-04-2004, 08:46 AM
I wonder if we have agreed on a common avatar for the Touns Team tomorrow? Genghis Khan was the last I heard, but an official announcement would be nice. I just hope is something easily washable. You know, all that chicken blood... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take care,
William

Stagemusic
02-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Since I am playing for the Zoo team I suggest that you be the...

Wait for it...

still waiting???

Just a moment...

Here goes....

I really don't care. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William
02-04-2004, 11:09 AM
I am playing for the Zoo team

Isn't that the team that shows up in women's clothes? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
What's the theme? Transvestites?, Drag Queens? Shemales? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

At least it takes balls /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DougBrennan
02-04-2004, 11:15 AM
William, and all other Loony Toon Members,

Gengis it is. The vote was a 4-0 landslide, and it's only a coincidence we chose the avatar I had already used at True. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

That and all the final information I could think of as useful is posted on the Multi-table Forum, under the imaginative heading of:

"To all Loony Toon Team Members."

Polish your swords and sharpen your spurs, tomorrow we ride.

William
02-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Polish your swords and sharpen your spurs, tomorrow we ride.

And I will add: We slaughter the chickens and rape the bimbos /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
02-04-2004, 11:49 AM
The blood thing tho is quite simple. Just have one of your captured slaves kill the chicken so you don't get blood on your armor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just changed my avatar to good ol' Genghis. I like the spiky shoulder pads! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al

Al_Capone_Junior
02-04-2004, 11:52 AM
I suggest all toon members band together and unify! Get your Genghis! Genghis here! Let the infidels be slain!

al

Al_Capone_Junior
02-04-2004, 11:54 AM
They can all switch by default.

al

Bluff1
02-04-2004, 02:05 PM
I hate to ask a stupid question but here it goes. Does that mean I change my character on true to the khan go and if so what character represents each team. Thank you and feel free to make fun of me for asking a dumb question /images/graemlins/grin.gif Go toons

Al_Capone_Junior
02-04-2004, 02:54 PM
yep. The guy with the red hat and the shoulder spikes.

You're a toon so us toons know your question was merely in gest, as is my answer.

al

DougBrennan
02-04-2004, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does that mean I change my character on true to the khan go and if so what character represents each team

[/ QUOTE ]

If your asking if you should change your True character to the one with the red hat, fu-manchu moustache and two-pointed beard..yes, by all means yes.

I think that SS plays as the James Bond type character in the tux, and Zoo plays as the busty blonde, in honor of Lori. At least they did last time.

jwp
02-04-2004, 04:40 PM
My nerd transformed into a Genghis and moved to Toontown (right next to Roger Rabbit). The Mongol hordes are tanned, restless, and ready; for tomorrow night we ride!

t_perkin
02-04-2004, 06:18 PM
One more Ghengis has joined the army.

DrPhysic
02-04-2004, 06:22 PM
I'll bring the barbeque sauce. U figger Zoo Booty tastes like chicken?????

GO TOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Doc

HUSKER'66
02-04-2004, 07:24 PM
I have donned my pointy hat, waxed my mustache, and worked on yelling out "yay" until I'm almost hoarse.......

is it Thursday yet?!?!?

William
02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
SS plays as the James Bond type character in the tux

There is no chicken character at True Poker /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
02-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Yea, the mongols like their chicken and spam souffle with extra BBQ sauce!

GO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!!!

al