PDA

View Full Version : King George II can't hide his war record anymore

jokerswild
02-03-2004, 06:52 AM
The entire nation will know before November the shameful record of the usurper. He's been rich all his life. I'd bet by the state of the Texas economy after he left, and the US budget deficits that he never balanced a check book.

The IMf is issuing warnings about the US deficits. It used to only do that with shaky 3rd world nations on the brink of default.

The anthrax that was sent to Congress in September of 2001 was found by the FBI to have been manufactured by none other than the US military. Bush's poll numbers are below 50% and now (surprise,surprise) ricin appears.

If his numbers drop below 40%, I predict that his government will sponsor another 9-11 and use it as an excuse to impose martial law. The election would then be cancelled.

Wake up CALL
02-03-2004, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The entire nation will know before November the shameful record of the usurper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us now, please don't make us wait till November.

[ QUOTE ]
He's been rich all his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I never knew that was a crime too!

[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet by the state of the Texas economy after he left, and the US budget deficits that he never balanced a check book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what wives are for?

[ QUOTE ]
The IMf is issuing warnings about the US deficits. It used to only do that with shaky 3rd world nations on the brink of default.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMF Report (http://www.imf.org/external/Pubs/NFT/Op/227/index.htm) Believe it or not this took more than the past three years to occur.

[ QUOTE ]

The anthrax that was sent to Congress in September of 2001 was found by the FBI to have been manufactured by none other than the US military. Bush's poll numbers are below 50% and now (surprise,surprise) ricin appears.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remarkable, did you also know that I drew to an inside straight and hit yesterday? What a coincidence.

[ QUOTE ]
If his numbers drop below 40%, I predict that his government will sponsor another 9-11 and use it as an excuse to impose martial law. The election would then be cancelled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a link (http://pbskids.org/zoom/playhouse/chickenlittleanubbid.txt.html) that explains your paranoia.

Al_Capone_Junior
02-03-2004, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should spend more time on the internet/spam/conspiracy theory forum.

al

bigpooch
02-06-2004, 02:42 AM
Zoom was way too complicated for me when I was growing up!
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thankfully, Sesame Street existed, but I hear there are much
more complicated scenes now!

detox
02-09-2004, 11:54 AM
If you strongly opposed the war that removed the murderer and supporter of terrorists from power, then you defended him. You defended Saddam. Yes, you.
--

Kerry was the traitor. Study his real record. His attack on Bush's Guard record is to shift the focus away from his own past. He also has strongly defended another president's clear dodging of the military service while criticizing the Bush record. How do you explain that he defends Clinton but attacks Bush on military service? Politics maybe?

Kerry is the champion flip flop artist.

He voted for the invasion of Iraq last year. Did you know that? He voted FOR it. Repeat those words three times. He now says it was wrong. He admitted that he was brainwashed. This has yet to sink in for the mainstream press. The truth is emerging.

jokerswild
02-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Detox,
You have to much acid still in your system.
Th biggest supporter ever of Saddam was G.H.W. Bush.
You may not know who that is in your state of mind, but it was W's father. Donald Rumsfeld is a close second.

The Senate voted to give W. Bush authority to use the military after the administration presented as fact the Niger yellow cake story. This was shortly afterwards found to be fraudulent. This is the same story for which some member of the Whitehouse will probably be prosecuted for outing a covert CIA agent.

I know that you have a difficult time reading in the rehab, but you might try to stay up on current events. They might loosen your straight jacket and let you mingle with the general community.